07/09/2011

Now im in town break it down thinkin' of makin' a new sound








































































(jumper mum's, jeans topshop, bag ebay like aw rocco )
(jewlry: necklace h&m, rings accessorize, topshop, primark)



What I wore today to town, I kinda love this time of month were it's not mega cold but not super warm. The whole inter season shabang. I'm also loving lots and lots of jewlry + this jumper it's so comfy and I love the colour.


So today was my last day before I go back to school (and all hell begins).  The prospect of being in year 10 is seriously freaking me out GCSE'S argh not fun. I am most definatley not looking forward to wearing the ugly uniform. Lemon coloured shirts EW

P.S - the lyric in my post title Ed Sheeran - You need me, I don't need you 
Listen to it, such a good song! 


9 comments:

  1. i also have that bag & loveee it... year 10 was by far my fave year in school, don't stress, just enjoy it :)

    MJLSTYLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Blog! Keep the good work up ;)
    Check out "Unternehmercockpit"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the nail polish! just found your blog! OBSESSED!

    If your interested, I have a giveaway going on for 3 Dirt & Diamonds tees. Check it out here.


    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the rings! they're definitely my go-to when I need to add some interest to an outfit :)

    <3 Alison
    alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah I adore a great basic knit. And it's your Mum's? Win! Love this whole look, nice and relaxed but still chic. Great rings too xx

    http://modernlegacy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute look! great blog!


    xoxo

    www.lotustraum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha omg thats tragic that you have to wear lemon colored shirts!!! thats like one of the most unflattering colors ever!!! but you know work it girl haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. your hair is so awesome!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your hair! and good luck on school! It's going to pass up sooner than you think.

    + I'd love to follow you back, except I can't find the link to do so?

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and I'm mega grateful of each and every one & don't forget to please follow :)