04/09/2011

Hey baby I think I wanna marry you




































Zara TRF Lookbook (sourcesource)

Absolutely love all the stuff at Zara TRF. I really like their use of metallics and lace. And those coats! The structure is amazing; though unfortunately I won't be getting one (give me sympathy) since I have a Zara coat from last season already. 

In a few weeks I'm going to the new Westfield in Stratford which has a Zara so I'm hoping to purchase some items from there. Zara if you haven't already figured it out is my favorite shop, they're produce such beautiful clothes without the designer price tag.

Hope everyone has a happy Sunday! I'm going to do some gcse textile research a recover from a party last night.










13 comments:

  1. i would soo marry Zara right now

    xo Camilla

    www.intothefoldfashion.com

    please help me win a place in Bloggers Wardrobe by liking this picture Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woahhh, I would honestly wear every outfit! xx

    http://handsofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zara has really nice classic pieces

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH i love zara! the lace navy dress looks brilliant, might buy it for future 18ths!
    lovely blog :) xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the whole lookbook too..cant wait til their online site launches!

    thanks for the sweet comment on my post on manrepeller :)

    http://www.heatherinacandyshop.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. that last jacket is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. can't agree with you more :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the post title - I'm obsessed with that song.

    As for Zara, god, it all looks lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I found your blog and I like it so much!Great clothing selection I like it!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and I'm mega grateful of each and every one & don't forget to please follow :)