30/08/2011

We're spiralling

A few days ago I made rocky road. So I thought I'd do a lil tutorial to show you guys how to make them! It's quick and easy and only takes around 30 minutes.

What you'll need-

- 125g/4½oz soft unsalted butter
- 300g/10½ dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g/7½oz rich tea biscuits
- 100g/3½ oz mini marshmallows



1. Heat the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a heavy-base saucepan over a gentle heat. Remove the heat when the mixture is all melted.























2. Scoop out about 125ml/4½fl oz of the melted mixture and set aside in a bowl.


3. Put the Rich Tea biscuits into a plastic freezer bag and crush them using a rolling pin until they have turned into crumbs with some pieces of biscuits. 

4. Then put the biscuits and mini marshmallows into chocolate mixture and mix in.

5.  Tip the mixture into a square baking tin.
6. Pour the melted chocolate mixture you preserved earlier over and smooth down with a spatula.
7. Refrigiate for 2 hours or overnight.

And Voila you've done it! Hope your inspired by this to make your own!  

23 comments:

  1. that looks yummy!

    www.whenbabispeaks.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmhh, looks delicious!
    thanks for your comment on my blog earlier. just had a look at yours. love it - especially the post about the vintage skirt you cut! :)
    wanna follow each other?
    xx romi

    rohafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So brilliant! Can't wait to try it and smother my sweet tooth, haha :-) xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there! thanks a lot for following my blog :) following back! lovely recipe, i'll try it as soons as possible
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. ummmm!!! delicious! :D Of course I'm following, follow me too :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun post!
    I'm already following you sweety(:

    xx
    Chloe

    littlefashiontheories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy, thanks for the recipe!

    <3 Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so good! I would love to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this looks delicious! :p I think I'll try!

    thank you for your visit :) I'm following back*

    http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yummy, I love rocky road! Had to be one of my favourite foods, ever, and this recipe looks amazing.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahh all this chocolate is making me want some now!
    Thanks for stopping by at my blog lovely

    xxx

    http://christinecocochanel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm obsessed with rocky road, yours looks lovely! x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks so so tasty!

    xo Camilla

    Into The Fold

    Please help me win a place in Bloggers Wardrobe by liking this picture Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  14. mmmmmmmmmmmm very good *_*

    visit my blog and if you want follow me, so I'm happy to follow you :)

    http://sparklingcocktailoffashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. oohh.. that looks too yummy! p.s. I entered a blogger contest and I really need you to 'like' my picture.. it only takes a second. I'd really appreciated. here is an explanation: http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/09/tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks delicious!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. yummy! great blog and posts! love your header! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and I'm mega grateful of each and every one & don't forget to please follow :)