05/08/2011

It's like your always stuck in second gear




( top primark, jeans topshop)

After borrowing my sisters jeans for way way way too long, I bought my own pair. I really love them.



Forgot to blog about this, but last Friday I went to a vintage fair at South Bank. There were so really cool stuff there, but unfortunately I didn't have any money :( It was full of so many little shops they all looked lush. We then went and had some food on a rooftop which was yummy. Then I was lucky enough to watch a team of about 5 people shooting the new topshop collection! It was so cool, I loved all the clothes especially the jumpers.

Also I got twitter please follow me :) here's the link - http://twitter.com/#!/IsmaySmith




Peace Out,
xxx







1 comment:

  1. Wow that's really cool to witness a Topshop shoot, I would have been uber excited. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and I'm mega grateful of each and every one & don't forget to please follow :)