29/08/2011

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition















































(jumper grandma's house, jeans topshop, necklace vintage)

This jumper is ridiculously comfy I literally can't stop wearing it. Before anyone says/asks this photo's are taken in my bathroom, it's white and simple good for taking photo's.  

I'm trying to do more outfit posts, so stay tuned! Also a cooking post coming up in the near future.

Thank you so much for the recent followers, you have no idea how much I appreciate it!          I would absolutely positively love to get to the big 50! So please please please x1000000 follow! 


12 comments:

  1. that jumper is amazing, love it!


    xo Camilla

    www.intothefoldfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this outfit, really cute jumper. looks so cosy! cooking post sounds good i can't wait to read it! and thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, i'm so happy that you enjoy it :) i'm looking forward to reading more of your posts as i hope you are mine too! xxx

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice sweater!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The jumper looks perfect for the chilly weather we are having at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that jumper!
    I really need to buy a oversized jumper too..
    (I'm really trying not to make mistakes because you hate incorrect grammar) ;)
    XOXO

    fashionmousse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jumper is sooooooo cute :) Lovely outfit! Def I'll stay tuned for more!!

    Love,
    http://thefashiondreamcatcher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the sweater! soo great. following:)

    xxAttention, Attention!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i adore your jumper, you can't beat wearing an oversized comfy jumper! can't wait to start wearing all of mine again this a/w! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adore your jumper x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the jumper! xx

    http://handsofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and I'm mega grateful of each and every one & don't forget to please follow :)