27/08/2011

And the song birds are singing





I recently watched Sex And The City Movie; which I highly recommend watching! I was watching the scene where Big shows Carrie her new closet (1st photo) and I was then reminded of one of my big dreams. To have a big closet! It may sound ridiculous but I grew up watching movies where the actresses own closets filled with beautiful things and everything looks utterly fabulous. I remember thinking 'why can't I have that!?'. 

I found a bunch of photo's to take inspiration from. I would love a white, classic style closet which looks effortlessly timeless. I want a closet worthy to bless the pages of Vogue or Elle. If I achieve this one wish I reckon I'll be pretty please with my self.  Hope everyone has a great bank holiday despite the not so great weather! 

Lots of Love I 
x


12 comments:

  1. lovely inspirations :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with last pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I love wardrobe inspiration! <3 I truly can't wait to have a massive one!

    x
    Lost in the Haze

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great inspiration! Thanks also for stopping by as well. Your blog is lovely!


    XX,
    Miranda

    http://www.thechicsheet.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. uuu i love SATC movie 1, specially the closet part ;)!

    definitely following you back, and thankyou for your lovely comment :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The 3rd one is beautiful and organised! So much easier, I am so un-organised lol!

    xx
    Nejilka

    http://500fashioncigarettes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I ALSO WISH I HAD ONE OF THOSE! THANKS FOR STOPPING BY MY BLOG! FOLLOWING YOU NOW!
    XOXO
    http://therunwayoflife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isnt that every girls dream a beautiful closet filled with beautiful things ! oww and white is classic I agree. love this post.

    xoxo
    http://typefashion.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Want that closet!

    ninesmallpaces.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete
  10. for sure her new closet was insane ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful. I think its every girls dream to have a Carrie Bradshaw closet or even a big closet at all.

    Also thank you for commenting on my blog. I really appreciate it.

    Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and I'm mega grateful of each and every one & don't forget to please follow :)