A few days ago I made rocky road. So I thought I'd do a lil tutorial to show you guys how to make them! It's quick and easy and only takes around 30 minutes.
What you'll need-
- 125g/4½oz soft unsalted butter
- 300g/10½ dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- 3 tbsp golden syrup
- 200g/7½oz rich tea biscuits
- 100g/3½ oz mini marshmallows
1. Heat the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a heavy-base saucepan over a gentle heat. Remove the heat when the mixture is all melted.
2. Scoop out about 125ml/4½fl oz of the melted mixture and set aside in a bowl.
3. Put the Rich Tea biscuits into a plastic freezer bag and crush them using a rolling pin until they have turned into crumbs with some pieces of biscuits.
|4. Then put the biscuits and mini marshmallows into chocolate mixture and mix in.|
6. Pour the melted chocolate mixture you preserved earlier over and smooth down with a spatula.
|7. Refrigiate for 2 hours or overnight.|
And Voila you've done it! Hope your inspired by this to make your own!