26/06/2011

We're all going on a summer holiday

Excuse the cheasy title, I'm not a fan of Cliff Richard honest. I'm so excited for Spain! 
So I've decided to do a little holiday post...



Is it just me or does my suitcase look like a fridge!? 





Lauren Conrad Style is the book which has help me to not over pack, the trick is to plan out your outfits for each day using key pieces, this creates the look of a endless amount of clothes!

I definitely recommend this book, in my eyes it's really good! 



    

My new favourite nail polish


Peace out,
xxx






1 comment:

  1. Her book sounds fantastic, gotta look for it when I am next at the book store. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete

I read all comments and I'm mega grateful of each and every one & don't forget to please follow :)