18/06/2011

Birthday!

It's my birthday in a couple of weeks and I am beyond excited! I've always loved birthdays generally it's kinda odd, but oh well. Here are a few things I've asked for -

HTC Wildfire, it is visually stunning in my opinion.

ASOS Watch 
The little hearts are just so cute! 

I'm also super excited because next week I go to Spain with my school! Every year we go some where different last year I went to Holland which was so good. So i'm hoping Spain will be just as good, the only thing is we're camping which is a bit of a downer. But we do go to shopping so I'm definatley looking forward to that! I will take some pictures and put them on here when I get back! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read all comments and I'm mega grateful of each and every one & don't forget to please follow :)